Accomplished as of May 15: installed fiberglass in forepeak area, cockpit sole area, starboard chainplate area.
1. Finish installing fiberglass in port chainplate area, aft starboard stanchion area. Inspect a small "dead" spot next to forepeak area. √
2. Complete filling chainplate holes in bulkhead. Rout out chainplate slots through deck. Attach waxed chainplates and epoxy. √
3. Fill open holes in cockpit area (winch handle holders) and transom (motor bracket). √
4. Install new motor bracket and winch handle holders. √
5. Drill and fill with epoxy all deck holes. Clean up deck
6. Install new windows with bedding. √
7. Install all hardware with bedding.
8. Attach spreaders to mast. Inspect mast. √
9. Check keel bolts, tighten if necessary. Fair keel joint. √
10. Install lifelines. √
11. Install forepeak deck plate. √
12. Install compasses √
13. Paint boat bottom. √
14. Get boat name decal. Put on. √